Demo Blog

Day 45

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

My dream last night? okay here we go: I went to a party and got shwasted, then ended up sleeping with a server from work (it was hot as ahell, btw, but they will go unnamed). Then i went to see my friends in the morning and was telling them all about it. Then i drove to a lighthouse in the morning in my old school light blue beat up truck. yes, a pickup truck. I got to the lighthouse (in altoona) and decided to leave cuz i had work at 11:30 AM (which i do today.) I tried to leave in my truck and was driving for a while, but ended up getting lost and driving up the stairs to the very tippy top of the lighthouse instead. At this rate i figured i would be late for work for sure. But somehow i got out and ran into Chef Bob at the gift shop. I get to the parking lot and my brakes werent working, So i decided to drive anyway since i was running late. My truck ended up smashing through a wall and flew into a little harbor place. i was hurt pretty badly, and was now a fugitive who looked like Steve Bushemi. My partner in crime was Billy Bob Thorton and he got beat up my the Russians who cut my brake line in the first place. I climbed out of the water, we fought, i pushed him back in, and we ended up being in love and almost doing it. But the Russians came back (they ruin EVERYTHING. thanks guys) And we had a big long motorcycle chase scene. As i was getting arrested i woke up.

So this is a typical dream for me, and i left out about a million parts that i care not to share if you know what i mean. This is my life. Im just saying.

OH and while i was typing this Sweet Dreams came on. love it.

Its valentines day..... heres the list.... im sooooo done.....

Can't Get Enough - Bad Company
Knee Deep (The Deeper Mix) - George Clinton featuring Digital Underground
Sweet Dreams - Pennharmonics
Ants Marching - Dave Matthews Band
When I Think About Leaving - Kenny Chesney
I Woke Up In Love This Morning - David Cassidy & The Partridge Family
Sad Old Red - Simply Red
I've Got You- Tegan and Sara
Chokechain - 3Oh!3
The Entertainer - Billy Joel
Everyday - High School Musical Cast
I Like the Way You Move - Magnum (Robert Curry)
Young Blood - The Beatles
Yonder Come Day - Centre County Chorus 2003
Photo Jenny - Belle & Sebastian
4 + 20 - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
Them Eyes - The Black Keys
Magic Bus - The Who
Turn Up the Sun - Oasis
Idlewild Blues - Outkast
No Such Thing (Live) - John Mayer
Seeing Eye Dog - Ani Difranco
I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
St. Patricks Day - John Mayer


List of upseting love themed songs today:
"I Woke Up In Love This Morning" by David Cassidy & The Partridge Family
"I've Got You" by Tegan and Sara
"Everyday" by High School Musical Cast
"St. Patricks Day" by John Mayer (wront holiday iTunes shuffle)

eff them all.... (even though i love the tegan and sara song and st.patricks day is one of my favorites. shhhh)

Most Applicable song of the day: "Sad Old Red" - Simply Red. Its about being sad and alone. (WOW, i am "positively venomous" yet again today! i promise its not directed this time, its just a general dislike to all things love and sunshine)

It’s a cubic room, two holes peep through
Shadows on the wall of trees so tall
I think of her again, the joy she used to bring
Lay there in bed, two words she said
She said “oh red”
She said "oh red"
All the time "oh red"
Every night "oh red"

Sad old red, that’s what I am
All the time, every night
Sad old red


This song is really stupid award: "When I Think About Leaving" by Kenny Chesney. He speaks over the verses and sings the lame chorus. its really stupid.

Hidden Gem: "Them Eyes" by The Black Keys. I love these guys SO MUCH! they could sing the directions to assembling a nuclear bomb and i would still jam out to it. I dont even know what this song is about at first listen and in a very rare occurance, i dont care.

The anti-love theme song of the day: "I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor" by Arctic Monkeys. Its not about love. its about dancing. horizontally. SHWING!

I wish you'd stop ignoring me because you're sending me to despair,
Without a sound yeh you're calling me and I don't think it's very fair
That your shoulders are frozen (as cold as the night)
Oh, but you're an explosion (You're dynamite)
Your name isn't Rio but I don't care for sand
Lighting the fuse might result in a bang with a bang-go



You know why i love tomorrow? cuz its the day after valentine's day. Thank God i survived this shit....

And now, an epic photo series for my least favorite day of the year. hit it!














More to come tomorrow

Songs Left: 7,451
Days to Go: 320
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!