Demo Blog

Day 38

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

Sister Kate - The Ditty Bops
Gwandian Da Dhol - Dr Zeus
Clarabella - The Beatles
Hands - Jewel
This Is Love - George Harrison
Tootak Tootak Tootiyan - Malkit Singh
Sunshine - Matt Costa
Paint the Silence - South
What Up, Whats Happening - T.I.
I Wanna Be Your Man - The Beatles
Blow Up the Outside World - SoundGarden
White Moon - The White Stripes
Kehde Pind Di - Lehmber Hussainpuri
Run - Uh Huh Her
Never Been To Spain - Three Dog Night
I Can Hear the Bells - Nikki Blonsky
Faded - Soul Decision
Aja Soneeay - Indy Sagoo
An Angel Went Up In Flames - The Gas Band
Future Foe Scenarios - Silversun Pickups
Break Anotha - Blake Lewis
Gypsy Biker - Bruce Springsteen
If Not For My Glasses - Dear and the Headlights


Its late. I just finished watching the super bowl. I have 2 exams tomorrow. And im sick. So basically you should know that
"Sister Kate" by The Ditty Bops is amazing, "Blow Up the Outside World" by SoundGarden is one of my favorites, "Faded" by Soul Decision cracks me up, "Run" reminds me why i love Uh Huh Her (Leisha Haley' band... you know, Alice from the L Word), and "If Not For My Glasses" by Dear and the Headlights is today's gold star. Sorry for the condensed version, but you understand. i did listen the whole playlist today as always, i just dont have a ton of time to tlak about it. More to come tomorrow


Songs Left: 7,613
Days to Go: 327
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!