Demo Blog

Day 43

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

Today we broke the 1000 song mark!!! woo hoo!!! ah how cool is that? im very excited. Plus i have a lot of unknown music on my list today - 7 of the songs had 0 listens to start the day. I will let you know whats worth looking up and what is unknown for a reason. Here's today's playlist:

*Everything Falls Apart - Dog's Eye View
I Hear A Symphony - The Supremes
After Today - David Bowie
Legal Man - Belle & Sebastian
Body of Years - Mother Mother
A Teenager In Love - Dion & The Belmonts
Evil Ways - Santana
And the Hazy Sea - Cymbals Eat Guitars
Killer of Dragons - The High Dials
Hang On Sloopy - The McCoys
Little Red Corvette - Rugburns
Pigs On The Wing (Part One) - Pink Floyd
Days Like That (Zeus) Rouge
Stacked Actors - Foo Fighters
*Plate Tectonics - The Old Ceremony
Mr. Blue Sky Lily Allen
*Heroin - The Velvet Underground
Tenderoni (Renaud Mix) - Chromeo
Killer in Drag (Le Petit Mort Mix) - The Autumns
That's The Way (It's Goin' Down) - Mint Condition
Rock Me To Sleep - Jill Soloute
Seven Nation Army (House Mix) - Benny Benassi Vs The White Stripes
Behind The Sea - Panic At The Disco
Blue Moon - Sha-Na-Na

"Dog's Eye View" has to be the worst band name ever.

hahaha okay remember yesterday? Check out what played for me today: "A Teenager In Love" by Dion & The Belmonts. Hahahaha

One day I feel so happy
Next day I feel so sad
I guess I'll learn to take the good with the bad
'Cause each night I ask the stars up above
Why must I be a teenager in love

its a true story.

Badass fucking song of the day: "Evil Ways" by Santana. I love him so much sometimes, especially when he speaks the truth with such badassness.


You've got me running and hiding
All over town.
You've got me sneaking and peeping
And running you down
This can't go on...
Lord knows you got to change... babe


"Rugburns" is a much better band name, good job guys (or girls, im not sure)

Hilarious Geological Reference in Music Award: "Plate Tectonics" by The Old Ceremony. I think of this song every time i watch a new episode of "How the Earth Was Made" on the history channel (did i really just admit to watching that? shit....). I mean, when you listen to the lyrics they make a lot of sense. Its a great analogy, and also uses big words. Thats all i need to know and im HOOKED. Download this one for sure.

Ohhhhh, THAT song from the 90's award: "Stacked Actors" by Foo Fighters. Yet another song that i didnt know the title of but knew all the words of the chorus. Its always so suprising when it happens, though you think ide be used to it by now.

Gold Star: "Heroin" by The Velvet Underground. A tragic song about a beautiful addiction. And no, i didnt mix up those adjectives. Its best if you listen to it while youre laying down.

I have made the big decision
I'm gonna try to nullify my life
'Cause when the blood begins to flow
When it shoots up the dropper's neck
When I'm closing in on death
And you can't help me not, you guys
And all you sweet girls with all your sweet talk
You can all go take a walk
And I guess that I just don't know
And I guess that I just don't know


Hidden Gem: "Behind The Sea" by Panic At The Disco. I keep finding Panic songs that i cant get out of my head. This one came on my itunes shuffle in class BEFORE i heard it through this playlist. So im pretty sure we are meant to be total BFFs.


Totally random photo my friend A-Pep posted on facebook:

your welcome.


"Most Influential Friend Award" Update:
Songs from Schen-lah so far: 73
Songs from Mallo so far: 14
Songs from Dubs so far: 66
Songs from Ian so far: 15

uh-oh dubs, looks like you just got bumped to 2nd place :)


More to come tomorrow

Songs Left: 7,491
Days to Go: 322
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!