Demo Blog

Day 78

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

This late blogging has got to stop. The fans are probably going to riot soon. Sorry for sucking. Ill try harder :(


After All Is Said And Done - BBMak
Right Where It Counts - 2gether
The Good Life - The Impossibles
Uncle John's Band - Grateful Dead
I'm Losing You (l Know) - Rod Stewart
Tide Is High - Blondie
Senorita - Justin Timberlake
*Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop -Landon Pigg
Time - Pink Floyd
Favorite Girl - Justin Bieber
Silverfuck - Smashing Pumpkins
*Chicago - Sufjan Stevens
Today - Jefferson Airplane
Come Together - The Beatles
Phildelphia Freedom - Elton John
Monument - A Day To Remember
Help Me, Rhonda - The Beach Boys
Kawan Featuring Gunjan - Bikram Singh
Dark Roman Wine - Snow Patrol
Sure Fire Winners - Adam Lambert
Heavy Soul - The Black Keys
*Roxie - Renée Zellweger & Cast
From The Ritz To The Rubble - Arctic Monkeys
Nach Di Dekh Ke (Lehmber feat Cheshire Cat) - Aman Hayer


OVER IT song of the day: "I'm Losing You (l Know)" by Rod Stewart. Im really over this daily dose of Rod Stewart. We know how i feel about him. Im over it and it is him.

How did anyone find him sexy? HER on the other hand...



I Love the 80's award: "Tide Is High" by Blondie. This song makes me want a pina colada in a coconut shell! I can feel the 1980's ocean breeze now as i tan without sunscreen. Super safe. Love it.


Like, OH EM GEE! award: "Favorite Girl" by Justin Bieber. He wrote this song for me. All you lil 12 year olds can suck it. Boy is mine.


Gold Star: "Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg. You should download this song, its that pretty. I first heard this one on a Kay Jeweler's commercial (im probably not alone) back in the early winter of 2007. Here it is:


I had just starting falling for this girl in culinary school, and this song fit perfectly with that. I downloaded it, fell in love with the song, and not to much later fell in love with the girl. This one's dedicated to her today :)


2 and 2 together award: "Chicago" by Sufjan Stevens. I freaked out when i finally made the connection between this song and "Hands Open" by Snow Patrol. There is a line in the Snow Patrol song that goes "Put Sufjan Stevens on/ and we'll play youre favorite song/ Chicago bursts to life/ and your sweet smile remembers you." Get it! Chicago! Its a song! haha i was excited. This song as a whole doesnt get me super excited, but its good homework music or early morning driving stuff. That vibe. Its nice though.


Parental Ballad of the day: "Today" by Jefferson Airplane. My dad always talks about how they played this at his wedding. He felt like it was his song to my mom. Which is super super cute. Check out the lyrics:

Today I feel like pleasing you more than before
Today I know what I want to do but I don't know what for
To be living for you is all I want to do
To be loving you it'll all be there when my dreams come true
Today you'll make me say that I somehow have changed
Today you'll look into my eyes, I'm just not the same
To be anymore than all I am would be a lie
I'm so full of love I could burst apart and start to cry
Today everything you want, I swear it all will come true
Today I realize how much I'm in love with you
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
Please, please listen to me
It's taken so long to come true
And it's all for you
all for you


30 years later and they are still together. Unreal right?


High School Slut award: "Help Me, Rhonda" by The Beach Boys. So the gist is that The Beach Boys want Rhonda to help them get over their ex-girlfriend. It sounds to me like this Rhonda character is the loose girl that the boys run to when they get rejected. Nice Rhonda. I hope your proud of yourself. Slut.

P.S. - hey Rhonda, you free later tonight? Call me.



More to come tomorrow.


Songs Left: 6.673
Days to Go: 287
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!