Demo Blog

Day 64

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

Uh, so its the friday before Spring Break. And i work tonight. Sorry gang, this one is gonna be SHORT

The Difference - Matchbox Twenty
Robin - Soy Un Caballo
Runnin' Blue - The Doors
You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - Bachman-Turner Overdrive
*Here I Dreamt I Was An Architect - The Decemberists
Take it or Leave it - Sir Lord Von Raven
Dancing In The Street - The Mamas & The Papas
I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones
Stay With Me - Kate York
*All My Loving - The Beatles
The Air That I Breathe - Hollies
Body - Bush
Your Love - Tegan and Sara
Idle Hands - The Gutter Twins
Friends Chillin - Dr Zeus
Forever My Friend - Ray LaMontagne
I'll Cry Instead - The Beatles
(Ghost) Riders In The Sky - The Ramrods
Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too - Say Anything
Building Bridges - INXS
Chasing Cars - Pennharmonics
Too Cool - Tess
*Landslide - Dixie Chicks
Razzle Dazzle - Richard Gere & Cast


Punk anthem award: "I Wanna Be Sedated" by The Ramones


Hiddem Gem: "Stay With Me" by Kate York


Gold Star: "Landslide" by Dixie Chicks


Almost Gold Star: "All My Loving" by The Beatles


Cool Lyrics song of the day: *"Here I Dreamt I Was An Architect" by The Decemberists. Entire song below:

And here I dreamt I was a soldier
And I marched the streets of birkenau
And I recall in spring
The perfume that the air would bring
To the indolent town
Where the barkers call the moon down
The carnival was ringing loudly now
And just to lay with you
There's nothing that I wouldn't do
Save lay my rifle down

And try one, and try two
Guess it always comes down to
Alright, it's okay, guess it's better to turn this way

And I am nothing of a builder
But here I dreamt I was an architect
And I built this balustrade
To keep you home, to keep you safe
From the outside world
But the angles and the corners
Even though my work is unparalleled
They never seemed to meet
This structure fell about our feet
And we were free to go

And try one, and try two
Guess it always comes down to
Alright, okay, guess it's better to turn this way

And here in spain I am a spaniard
I will be buried with my marionettes
Countess and courtesan
Have fallen 'neath my tender hand
When their husbands were not around
But you, my soiled teenage girlfriend
Or are you furrowed like a lioness
And we are vagabonds
We travel without seatbelts on
We live this close to death

And try one, and try two
Guess it always comes down to
Alright, it's okay, guess it's better to turn this
But I won, so you lose
Guess it always comes down to
Alright, it's okay, guess it's better to turn this way



Well, thats it. sorry. The list wasnt really all that great today anyway. SPRING BREAK 2010!!!! WOO HOO!!!


More to come tomorrow.

Songs Left: 7,004
Days to Go: 301
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!