Demo Blog

Day 63

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

WHOA! i just figured out how to make a Ω on the keyboard! by total accident! ΩΩΩΩΩΩ hahahha ΩΩΩ. cool. OMG œ ∑ ´ ® † ¥ ¨ ˆ π å ß ∂ ƒ © ∆ ˚ Ω ≈ ç √ ∫ ˜ ≤ ≥ DUDE this is awesome. just press down the alt/option key and press letters. shit is so fun. (if you have a PC i dont know if it works. probably not. cuz you suck).

Heres the list -

*Sunny Days - Jars Of Clay
Come On to the Future - Skillet
Life In Technicolor - Coldplay
The Prettiest Star - David Bowie
Wasted On The Way - Crosby, Stills & Nash
Slow Dancing In A Burning Room - John Mayer
Saints and Sailors - Dashboard Confessional
Herculean - The Good, The Bad And The Queen
*All The Things She Said - Tatu
Livin' In The Future - Bruce Springsteen
Ain't Wastin' Time No More - The Allman Brothers Band
Suspension Without Suspense - No Doubt
Margaret - Jill Sobule
Summer - Jamestown Story feat. Breanne Duren
City - Natalie Imbruglia
*I'm On Fire - Kelly Dalton
Dil Luteya (feat Apache Indian)- Jazzy B
Unified - G. Love and the Special Sauce
Livin' On Love - Alan Jackson
As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
Losing Touch - The Killers
Like a Snake - Dr Zeus
If There's A Rocket Tie Me To It - Snow Patrol


Extreme Days award: "Come On to the Future" by Skillet. I feel like this song was definitely in that movie. It is a good driving song, and a great "doing something else so you want background music but not slow stuff that makes you fall asleep" song. Ide take a listen if you dont know it.


G.O.O.D. song of the day: "All The Things She Said" by T.A.T.U. When i was at The Biltmore most of the dishwashers were Russian immigrants. I had a theory about these two teenage girls that worked together a lot. They seemed totally in love but everyone said i was crazy. Everytime i walked by them i would either sing or whistle this song. They would look at me and smile. Duh. Obvious. I love my life.


Heres a link to the music video if you have 3 and a half minutes to spare. its kind of perfect.


Hidden Gem: "Summer (Featuring Breanne Duren)" by Jamestown Story. This one is done in true emo style of Dashboard and acoustic Sugarcult. It is one of my guilty pleasure music styles. The lyrics remind me of my senior year of high school. Hearing it now i get a little teary eyed (cuz i swear im fucking pregnant, which = emotional). But a smile has crept up too. This song is the kind that stirs up teenage trials, bittersweet memories, and all that jazz. I think ill play it just one more time before moving on.


Surprise song of the day: "Livin' In The Future" by Bruce Springsteen. I wasnt expecting to be as into this song as i am. I do like bruce, dont get me wrong, but his newer stuff hasnt done a lot for me. This is off of his 2007 album "Magic" and has some great lyrics. Check out this line:

A letter come blowin' in
On an ill wind
Somethin' 'bout me and you
Never seein' one another again
And what I knew had come
Stars struck deaf and dumb
Like when we kissed
That taste of blood on your tongue


intense yeah?


Gold Star: "I'm On Fire" by Kelly Dalton. Speaking of The Biltmore, here is one of the ultimate Asheville songs. The kind of music i got into down there was a mix of folk, blues, acoustic rock, and mountain country. It expanded not only my iTunes library but my taste in music. If i had to pick a favorite song for the style i describe as "Asheville," it would probably be this Kenny Dalton tune. Mallo actually mailed this to me on a mix called "A Little Something from Home" while I was in NC. When that first sliding guitar note starts i have to catch my breath. It has acoustic finger picking, a thumping bass line, and slide guitar to boot. PLUS a beautiful voice to relay painful lyrics. Download it for sure, you wont be disappointed.


Dancing chair award: "As Long As You Love Me" by Backstreet Boys. PLEASE tell me you remember this video? hahaha i still think of it everytime i open or close a folding chair. Plus the amazing clothes and hair of the late 90's. So now, for your viewing pleasure, i give you the CLASSIC music video for this beautiful ballad:



I know. its amazing. you love me. i love you too.


More to come tomorrow.

Songs Left: 7,028
Days to Go: 302
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!