Demo Blog

Day 7

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

"Who's this punk?" hahaha. heres the playlist:

*Brighter Than Sunshine - Aqualung
Ophelia - Natalie Merchant
Start the Fire - No Doubt
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
You Better Run - Pat Benatar
That's When I'll Stop Loving You - 'N Sync
You Can't Hurry Love - The Supremes
*Crazy Love (Live) - Jars Of Clay
There's No Solution - Sum 41
Boob Job - Keller Williams
Sister Sunshine - Peter Moore
The Outlaw - Larry Norman
The General - Dispatch
Black Magic Woman/Gypsy Queen - Santana
You'll Be Coming Down - Bruce Springsteen
*Roll to Me - Del Amitri
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
*Suzy Lee - The White Stripes
Dil Mangda - Mac-G
The Way - Fastball
Take A Bow - Glee
Angel Eyes - Raghav feat. Jucxi & Frankey Maxx
Someday - Tegan & Sara
Another Song For The Weekend - A Day To Remember


"Brighter Than Sunshine" by Aqualung will always remind me of Marice :)

OH NO!!! "Ophelia" by Natalie Merchant is giving me Hamlet flashbacks! the song is not at all about Hamlet though. Which is a good thing.

song about weed award: "Start the Fire" by No Doubt. I didnt know they had it in them to make a song so obviously about smoking! haha "Get the lighter, were gonna start the fire". I actually never put 2 and 2 together about thier ska sound and secret drug references. My eyes have been opened. Its a whole new world to me. Nothing will ever be the same. (sorry, im reading a really dramatic book about alternate universes right now called "John Dies in the End." Its making me act a little douchey today)

AHHHH i fucking love "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga! it is exactly what i need before going into work.... ahhhh. She is such a tranny whack-job, and i love it. Check out the video if you havent seen it - i actually cry by the end. Its just sooooo beautiful. I dont understand a damn thing the whole time but find myself emotionally overwhelmed watching it. enjoy.

"You Cant Hurry Love" came on while i was brushing my teeth, so naturally i decided to break out dancing around my room like a mad woman for the entire 3 minute tune. It almost made me late for work but was a much needed stress relief. haha I must have looked like an idiot.

I still love this song song of the day: "That's When I'll Stop Loving You" by 'N Sync. Its ridiculously cheesy and that is why i still love it.

Sooo i wasnt really paying attention to the words of "Outlaw" by Larry Norman and didnt put 2 and 2 together until i heard something about the shores of Galilee. hahah its a song about Jesus. Jesus is the outlaw. cool, got it, my bad. I thought it was gonna be about cowboys.

Star of Ian star: "The General" by Dispatch snags this star, mostly because it makes me picture Ian and his guitar. I miss him! This song is bad ass.

sigh of the day: "Dil Mangda" by Mac-G. Indian Banghra. sigh.

Gold star: "Crazy Love" by Jars of Clay. I love their version, it is sweet and reflective.

"Suzy Lee" reminds me why i love The White Stripes. Jack rocks the SHIT out of that slide guitar



Classic awesomeness award: "Roll to Me" by Del Amitri. Who DOESNT love this song??? download it for sure.

suprising song award: "Angel Eyes" by Raghav feat. Jucxi & Frankey Maxx. Its one of those retarded Banghra songs but is in English. And no wailing singing stuff in another language. But the beat incorporates the Indian instruments for a great time. I kind of love it! A LOT!

nice way to end the day award: "Another Song For The Weekend" by A Day To Remember. The title is fitting, as im going into the only Fri-Say off combo i can remember since March. AKA i get a weekend! YAY! It has a screamy voice in the background at places, which i dont like. Please dont yell at me, i didnt do anything to warrant it. And it makes you sound demonic. Other than that i really like the song!

Thats it for tonight, more to come tomorrow.

Songs left: 8,341
Days to go: 358
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!