Demo Blog

Day 19

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

I was kind of disappointed in the list today. not a ton of great songs, but it was alright. Plus im more sick than i was yesterday so i FEEL LIKE SHIT. so theres that.

Salt, Pepa, and Sinderella - Johnny Foreigner
Cornflake Girl - Tori Amos
Just a Ride - Lily Allen
Atlantis - Donovan
Mmm Papi - Britney Spears
See You In My Nightmares - Kanye West feat. Lil' Wayne
Myspace Girl - The Afters
Mercury Blues - Alan Jackson
You Don't See Me - Keane
There's hope for you - William Elliott Whitmore
You're My Baby - Various Artists
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
Another One Bites The Dust - Queen
Last Kiss - Pearl Jam
You Haven't Told Me Anything - Keane
7 - Moby
Chasing Cars [Live] - Snow Patrol
*The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
Roadhouse Blues - The Doors
Speak To Me - Pink Floyd
My Doorbell - The White Stripes
*Nice Guys Finish Last - Green Day


wardrobe malfunction award: "Rock Your Body" by Justin Timberlake. This is the song that played during the infamous super bowl show. Am i the only one who still remembers that when i hear this song? That show is one of those things that you will get to tell your grand kids you saw hahah. awesome.

stab my eardrums out song of the day: "Last Kiss" by Pearl Jam. How GROSS is this song? i have always hated it, with all its sad cheesiness. Ew. Depressing. NEXT.

Hidden Gem: "Myspace Girl" by The Afters. This song cracks me up, especially the chorus:

I saw your picture on Myspace
Maybe someday we can turn it into ourspace baby
I don't care how long it takes
I'm saving space in my top 8 for you


take a listen.

"Atlantis" by Donovan has this absurd spoken intro about the lost city and mythology and blah. Confusing and kind of disturbing, not a great track.

Gold Star: "The Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice. By the time he is singing "I cant take my eyes off you" i am breathless. Download this one if you dont already have it. It makes for great alone time crying fests.

More to come tomorrow.

Songs Left: 8,054
Days to Go: 346
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!