Demo Blog

Day 91

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

*Tangled Up In Blue - Bob Dylan
Hey Girl - Dashboard Confessional
Sunday Morning - Ani Difranco
Whole Lot Of Shakin' Going On - Jerry Lee Lewis
Ven A Mi (Come To Me) - Ricky Martin
*Hey Now - FM Static
John, I'm Only Dancing - David Bowie
*I Got Mine - The Black Keys
Honey Don't - The Beatles
*Shimmer (acoustic) - Shawn Mullins
*Worlds Apart - Jars of Clay
Jackie Junior [Junior Boys Remix] - Sally Shapiro
Out Of Reach - BBMak
Conquistador - Procol Harum
Quiet - Smashing Pumpkins
Since U Been Gone - A Day To Remember
Dog And Butterfly - Heart
Lookin' Out For No. 1 Bachman-Turner Overdrive
I Hate Myself for Losing You - Kelly Clarkson
Lightning Crashes - Live
Alabao - Enrique Iglesias
Slow Ride - Allison Iraheta and Adam Lambert
Hurricane - Bob Dylan


Gold Star: "Tangled Up In Blue" by Bob Dylan


Fun with pronouns award: "John, I'm Only Dancing" by David Bowie


Jam in the shower song of the day: "I Got Mine" by The Black Keys


Worn out song of the day: "Shimmer (acoustic)" by Shawn Mullins. I definatley wore this song out last fall. During November and December it was taking over my life. Now i can barely make it through the whole song... idk. I love it but maybe just need a rest. Its a good track though, its the same guy that does "Lullaby,"


Amen award: "Worlds Apart" by Jars of Clay. This whole song is great, but this part near the end always gets me:


take my world all apart
take it now, take it now
and serve the ones that I despise
speak the words I can't deny
watch the world I used to love
fall to dust and thrown away
I look beyond the empty cross
forgetting what my life has cost
so wipe away the crimson stains
"dull the nails that still remains"
so steal my heart and take the pain
take the selfish, take the weak
and all the things I cannot hide
take the beauty, take my tears
take my world apart, take my world apart
I pray, I pray, I pray
take my world apart


Songs like this remind me why i need more christian music in my life. Schen just found me a ton of CDs so hopefully that helps. She said they arent "Prozac Christian songs" which cracked me up hahaha. Oh Schen-lah.


Long drawn out story VIA song award: "Hurricane" by Bob Dylan



More to come tomorrow.



Songs Left: 6.372
Days to Go: 274
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!