Demo Blog

Day 115

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

Stockholm Syndrome - Muse
The Dogs Of War - Pink Floyd
My God - Jethro Tull
Something's Gotta Give - John Butler Trio
New Shoes - Paolo Nutini
Dirt Off Your Shoulders - Jay Z
*Who I Am Hates Who I've Been (acoustic) - Relient K
Say You Will - Foreigner
Mellow Yellow - Donovan
Moonage Daydream - The White Stripes
Summertime - Kenny Chesney
I'm So Glad - Cream
Heartbroken Forever - Tender Forever
I Ain't Superstitious - Rod Stewart
Visions Of Johanna - Bob Dylan
With A Little Help From My Friends - Joe Cocker
*Scar That Never Heals - Jeremy Fisher
I Want To Be The Boy To Warm Your Mother's Heart - The White Stripes
Sorry Sorry - Rooney
*I'm Bound to Pack it Up - The White Stripes
Recently - Polaris
88 - Sum 41
[Untitled] - Finch


Wonder Years Award: "With A Little Help From My Friends" by Joe Cocker



Great country song of the day: "Summertime" by Kenny Chesney. Did you know its a smile, a kiss, and a sip of wine? True story.


Amazing lyrics of the day: "Visions Of Johanna" by Bob Dylan
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobdylan/visionsofjohanna.html

Voices echo this is what salvation must be like after a while
But Mona Lisa musta had the highway blues
You can tell by the way she smile
s


Bad song to have as the on-hold music of a plastic surgeon's office: "Scar That Never Heals" by Jeremy Fisher. This song is great!! i put it on peoples mixes a lot because i love the opening few chords. It makes a great first song. Plus it has some seriously dark sentimentality mingled in with all the doo-wap soft rock harmonies.

I done too much damage
Got nothing left to feel
My self is broke and bandaged
Her love is a scar that never heals

Why you wanna save me?
Lord my soul is shaken
Why you wanna save me?
Lord my soul is taken



Gold Star: "I'm Bound to Pack it Up" by The White Stripes. This is my favorite White Stripes song. I always have been a sucker for strings sections and acoustic guitars. I think i used to identify with this song in the past moreso than i do now. But the sentiment is a hard one, because it can feel so true. Enjoy.


"it's hard to think of just what to say"




More to come tomorrow.


Songs Left: 5,813
Days to Go: 250
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!