Demo Blog

Day 113

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

If Only She Knew - O.A.R.
The Patient Ferris Wheel - The Gaslight Anthem
During the Storm - Pete Francis
Shoo Shoo Shoo - The White Stripes
No Other One - Weezer
Gonna Take It - John Butler Trio
*Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me - Keith Urban
Runaway Run - Hanson
If I Fell - Weezer
My Baby - Britney Spears
Ride Wit Me - Nelly
The Damage In Your Heart - Weezer
In the End - Linkin Park
Chori Chori - Alaap
*Because - The Beatles
Waiting For The Worms - Pink Floyd
From Us To You - The Beatles
We're So Starving - Panic At The Disco
Marrow - Ani Difranco
Words To Me -Sugar Ray
Sugar Never Tasted So Good - The White Stripes
Some Hearts - Carrie Underwood
*Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles


Epic Fail: "My Baby" by Britney Spears. Its so bad, dont even attempt to listen to it. Youll hate it.


Throwback award: "Ride Wit Me" by Nelly. Where they at? Nelly is MY BOY. See below:

In the club on the late night, feelin right
Lookin tryin to spot somethin real nice
Lookin for a little shorty hot and horny so that I can take home
(I can take home)
She can be 18 (18) wit an attitude
or 19 kinda snotty actin real rude
Boo, as long as you a thicky thicky thick girl you know that it's on
(Know that it's on)
I peep something comin towards me up the dance floor
Sexy and real slow (hey)
Sayin she was peepin and I dig the last video
So when Nelly, can we go; how could I tell her no?
Her measurements were 36-25-34
Yellin I like the way you brush your hair
And I like those stylish clothes you wear
I like the way the light hit the ice and glare
And I can see you moving way over there


yeah. ya heard? uh. word.


Best song to listen to while breaking a diet song of the day: "Sugar Never Tasted So Good" by The White Stripes.


Gold Star: "Because" by The Beatles. This wins the gold star because it is the a capella version from The Beatles Anthology disc 3. At the end of my funeral service, right before they take my coffin out of the church, i want this song to be blasted in its entirety. I just want everyone to sit still and quiet and take in this track. Right that down and totally make it happen for me, yeah? Alright cool. thanks. There is a great inside story to my love of this song too.... ask me about it in person and ill tell it lol


Almost Gold Star: "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" by The Beatles. It was a Beatles kind of day.



More to come tomorrow.


Songs Left: 5,860
Days to Go: 252
2 comments more...

2 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!