Demo Blog

Day 120

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You - My Chemical Romance
Look To The Children - Sister Hazel
Shine - Collective Soul
More Love - Dixie Chicks
Don't Leave Me This Way - Thelma Houston
Good Love Go Bad - The Everly Brothers
It Don't Matter - Donavon Frankenreiter
I Dare You - Shinedown
*Guess God Thinks I'm Abel - Oasis
*Days Go By - Dirty Vegas
Run Like Hell - Pink Floyd
Blind - Jars of Clay
Lover Of The Bayou - Mudcrutch
Feed The World (Do They Know It's Christmas) - Far Featuring Chino Moreno
Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Have A Cigar - Pink Floyd
A Dustland Fairytale The Killers
Hey You - Pink Floyd
I'm Now - Mudhoney
They Have A Name - The Chap
Chan Mere Makhna - Safri Boys
Walkin' On The Sun - Smash Mouth
A Little More For Little You - The Hives



Disco Jam of the day: "Don't Leave Me This Way" by Thelma Houston.


Three pink floyd songs in one day... im feeling kinda tripped out.


I miss missmarciemassacre song of the day: "Guess God Thinks I'm Abel" by Oasis. This was our song :( i miss you girl.

I could be your lover,
You could be all mine.
We go on for ever,
'Till the end of time.
You could be my best friend
Stay up all night long
You could be my railroad
We go on and on.

Let's get along
Theres nothing here to do
Let's go find a Rainbow
I could be wrong
But what am i to do
I guess god thinks i'm Abel.



Overplayed on the radio song of the day: "I Dare You" by Shinedown. You know, i still really like this song even though it was overdone.


Life's hard when you are half african-american, half limestone award: "Papa Was A Rolling Stone" by The Temptations. Get it? He is half limestone... cuz his papa was a rolling stone.... haha? no? just me? k.


Gold Star: "Days Go By" by Dirty Vegas. This is a dance song from the 2001 with some seriously powerful lyrics. Download it if you cant remember it. And try out this acoustic version, which is nice but i miss the bass beat of the original. I can play this on repeat for a long time and not even notice.

You are still a whisper on my lips
A feeling at my fingertips
That's pulling at my skin

You leave me when I'm at my worst
Feeling as if I've been cursed
Bitter cold within

Days go by and still I think of you
Days when I couldn't live my life without you
Days go by and still I think of you
Days when I couldn't live my life without you
Without you
Without you




More to come tomorrow.


Songs Left: 5,696
Days to Go: 245
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!