Demo Blog

Day 108

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

Crutch - Matchbox Twenty
Hurricane - Bob Dylan
Good Lovin' - The Rascals
*Fixing A Hole - The Beatles
Spring - Vivaldi
One - Three Dog Night
Again and Again - The Bird and The Bee
Hey You - No Doubt
The Glow Of Love - Change
Aaja Sohneya (Simrans Mix) - Bally Jagpal
*Desperately Wanting - Better Than Ezra
*My Own Worst Enemy - Lit
*FutureSex/LoveSound - Justin Timberlake
She's Saving Me - Indigo Girls
Surf Song - Bag of Toys
Death to Los Campesinos! - Los Campesinos!
Sympathy - BBMak
*Somewhere Over The Rainbow & What a Wonderful World- Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Seven Seas Of Rhye - Queen
Stranded - Alien Ant Farm
What You Wish For - Guster
Little Moments - Brad Paisley
Got Money - Lil Wayne
More, More, More (Part I) - Andrea True Connection


Sampled song of the day: "The Glow Of Love" by Change. Dudes - Janet Jackson totally used this song for her Now Thats What I Call Music Volume 7 hit "All for You." Its a main mia nicole taylor and i jam.


Sampled song of the day #2: "More, More, More (Part I)" by Andrea True Connection. Len definitely used this in thier 90's hit "Cant Steal My Sunshine." Great disco classic.


Suicidal award: "Death to Los Campesinos!" by Los Campesinos!


Ukelale!!!!! Award: "Somewhere Over The Rainbow & What a Wonderful World" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. "Ooooooo ooooooo oooooo, oooo oooo, ooo oo ooooooo, oooo oo ooooooo."


Cute Country song of the day: "Little Moments" by Brad Paisley. I know its sweet how Brad handles his train wreck woman, but if bitch burnt a cake on the same day she fucked up my car it would not be okay with me. You know me and my anger issues though... Me and Chris Brown like our women obedient.


Gold star: "My Own Worst Enemy" by Lit. This is the one that starts with the fire alarm guitar riff. Dont remember it? Refresh your memory here. And the crowd goes "ooooooh, THAT song!" haha it was a main jam at the restaurant for a while, me and Cody would blast it. Because it is basically the story of our lives:


Can we forget about the things I said
When I was drunk
I didn't mean to call you that
I can't remember what was said or what you threw at me
Please tell me, please tell me Why
My car is in the front yard,
And I'm Sleeping with my clothes on
Came in through the window last night
And your gone
Gone


LIFE. STORY.



More to come tomorrow.


Songs Left: 5,978
Days to Go: 257
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!