Demo Blog

Day 111

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

This is a FANTASTIC list for the day! I mean, just look at it! nice itunes, very nice:

Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
Monday Morning - Fleetwood Mac
Finale - Maria & Orchestra
In Wonder - Newsboys
*American Pie - Don McLean
*Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Evil - Interpol
Camilo - State Radio
Come On Get Higher - Matt Nathanson
Skinny Love - Bon Iver
No One's Gonna Love You Like Me - Mary McBride
The World At Large - Modest Mouse
My Eyes Have Seen You - The Doors
*Here Is Gone - Goo Goo Dolls
Jesus Is Alright - DC Talk
When The War Came - The Decemberists
A Whisper - Coldplay
Words Of Love - The Beatles
Don't Look Back - Fine Young Cannibals
Connections Are More Dangerous Than Lies - The Ataris
Apres Moi - Regina Spektor
Maxwell's Silver Hammer - The Beatles
Untitled 1 - Keane
Mr. Tambourine Man - Melanie
All Right Now - Free


Cuteness award: "Come On Get Higher" by Matt Nathanson


Pass me that dictionary over there song of the day:: "When The War Came" by The Decemberists. I like the song a lot and think there are some great metaphors but.... uh...

We mae made our oath to Vavilov
We'd not betray the solanum
The acres of asteraceae
To our own pangs of starvation

Really? We get it, you know big words. Thanks Decemberists.


Hidden Gem: "Camilo" by State Radio


Moulin Rougue wannabe video awrad: "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers. I mean, come on:



Right? right.


Wow... long song award: "American Pie" by Don McLean. I saw him do this song!!! For real! He came to the State Theatre during arts fest '07. Totally went by myself since i was already over there with my rents and they wanted to see a movie. (WOW, im cool). He did this as his encore and you could tell he HATED it haha. He was actually kind of an asshole. Im not surprised. I found a website explaining this song line by line, and while im tempted to link it, im not going to. Because it ruined the song for me. The mystery is gone. Santa Claus is dead. Its for your own good.


Pour my heart out lyrically song of the day: "Here Is Gone" by Goo Goo Dolls.

And I want to get free
Talk to me
I can fear you falling
And I won't tempt to be
All you need
Somehow here is gone



Gold Star: "Skinny Love" by Bon Iver. You need to download this song. Its tragic (in a good way). Hands down gold star, which is saying something considering all the five stars i had. Good job Bon Iver slash good job mallo.



More to come tomorrow.


Songs Left: 5,931
Days to Go: 254
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!