Demo Blog

Day 103

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

Todays playlist reminded me of how it felt to be a 16 year old in heartache. Song after song today is from that era... it was kind of upsetting. Im so not over it all


*Out Of My Heart (Into Your Head) - BBMak
The House Is Rockin' - Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble
The Best Disco In Town - The Ritchie Family
The Adventure - Angels And Airwaves
People Got A Lotta Nerve- Neko Case
*Breathe (2 AM)- Anna Nalick
Independent Women Part II - Destiny's Child
Peaches - The Presidents Of The United States Of America
That Was Yesterday - Foreigner
*Change Your Mind - The Killers
Between The Furrow And The Roses - Namoli Brennet
From Sea to Shining Sea - Centre County Band 2002
Workin' At The Car Wash Blues - Jim Croce
Narcotic Prayer Chris Whitley
Cupid Shuffle (Remix) - Cupid
Secret Kingdom - Newsboys
Let It Be - Aaron Neville
The Book I Write - Spoon
*Konstantine - Something Corporate
I'm Your Villain - Franz Ferdinand
Say It Ain't So - Further Seems Forever
Superstar - Andrew Lloyd Webber
Outside The Wall - Pink Floyd


Throwback to 11th grade song #1: "Out Of My Heart (Into Your Head)" by BBMak


Throwback to 11th grade song #2: "The Adventure" by Angels And Airwaves. They could sing the phonebook to this music and it would still be an amazing song.

I felt this thing,
I can't replace.



Hilarious 90's song of the day: "Peaches" by The Presidents Of The United States Of America


Gold Star (and throwback to 11th grade song #3): "Breathe (2 AM)" by Anna Nalick. Amazing amazing amazing.


Hidden Gem: "Between The Furrow And The Roses" by Namoli Brenne


Sit and cry my eyes out soundtrack song of the day and throwback to 11th grade song #4: "Konstantine" by Something Corporate. Have you guys heard this song? Its basically 9 minutes of this guy playing piano and sounding like he might cry. For 9 minuts. Its literally 9 minutes and 36 seconds long. And i love EVERY SECOND OF IT! It taps into that self indulgent sappy overdramatic part of me... sigh. Pass the Haagen-Dazs and put on Dawson's Creek.

This is to a girl who got into my head
With all these pretty things she did
Hey Baby, You know that you keep me up in bed
It's to a girl who got into my head
With all the fucked up things I did
Hey maybe baby, you could keep me up in bed
My Konstantine

Spin around me like a dream
We played out on this movie screen
And I said,
Did you know I miss you
Did you know I miss you
Did you know I miss you
Did you know I miss you
Did you know I miss you
Did you know I miss you
Did you know I miss you

God, I miss you



i saw this commercial tonight during Glee (which was amazing, btw). It changed my life a little bit. Sarah Haskins would be proud:





More to come tomorrow.


Songs Left: 6,096
Days to Go: 262
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!