Demo Blog

Day 105

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

No Reply - The Beatles
Don't Give Up - The Whitest Boy Alive
Simple Man - Lynard Skynard
The Freshmen - The Verve Pipe
Dance, Dance (Lindbergh Palace Remix) - Fall Out Boy
Cracked Rear View - Hootie & The Blowfish
God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
*I've Just Seen a Face - Jim Sturgess
Skating Away On The Thin Ice Of A New Day - Jethro Tull
I Can See For Miles - The Who
You Ain't Missin' Nothin' - T.I.
Hound Dog - Sha-Na-Na
Adde (Folk Attack) - Lehmber Hussainpuri
*Closer - Ne-Yo
You've Got Growing Up to Do - Joshua Radin
He's The Greatest Dancer - Sister Sledge
What You're Doing - The Beatles
This Hard Land - Bruce Springsteen
Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey
I'm Illy - T.I.
The 3 R's - Jack Johnson
*Light My Fire - The Doors
We Gotta Get Out Of This Place - Blue Öyster Cult



HELL YEAH remix of the day: "Dance, Dance (Lindbergh Palace Remix)" by Fall Out Boy. This is pretty much amazing. I asked myself if "Dance Dance" could get any better. I just got the answer after listening to this song. Soooo great!


Stalker! award: "No Reply" by The Beatles. I didnt know they could be such creepers:

I've tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie.
'Cause I know where you've been
And I saw you walk in your door.
I nearly died, I nearly died,
'Cause you walked hand in hand
With another man in my place.


I like your style Lennon. Nice.


Hidden Gem: "Don't Give Up" by The Whitest Boy Alive. Its a cool techno-ish track, kind of slow. Check it out.


Gold Star: "I've Just Seen a Face" by Jim Sturgess. So i didnt really know about this song until i saw the movie "Across the Universe." I sort of hate that im a Beatles fan and it took a movie for me to discover it, but meh. Im okay with it. I actually like this version better than the original (gasp). Plus the trippy glow bowling kind of blew my mind the first time i saw it.


Captain Planet would be proud song of the day: "The 3 R's" by Jack Johnson: So guess what the three R's are? Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. How fun! haha the song got annoying but it was nice in theory:

Well, if you're going to the market to buy some juice
You've got to bring your own bags and you learn to reduce your waste
And if your brother or your sister's got some cool clothes
You could try them on before you buy some more of those
Reuse, we've got to learn to reuse
And if the first two R's don't work out
And if you've got to make some trash
Don't throw it out
Recycle, we've got to learn to recycle,
We've got to learn to
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle



Throwback to the 90's award: "Always Be My Baby" by Mariah Carey. This honestly almost got the gold star for the day. I blasted it around campus with my windows down and shades on. THATS how cool i am hahaha. Is there a way to ever get sick of this song? I havent found one yet. Enjoy.


More to come tomorrow.


Songs Left: 6,048
Days to Go: 260
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!