Demo Blog

Day 135

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

Sailin' On - No Doubt
Now Mary - The White Stripes
How Can I Be Sure - The Rascals
*These Roses - Gin
*Maybe - Jack Johnson

Dark Waltz - Hayley Westenra
Barracuda - Heart
All the Things She Said - Pol Rossignani
Brokeback Mountain 3 - Gustavo Santaolalla
Radiohead - I Want None Of This - War Child
My Friend - Plus One
Come To My Aid - Simply Red
Ha Ha Ha - Kevin Michael
Big Sound - The M's
Look What You've Done To Me - Boz Scaggs
All I Wanna Do - Sheryl Crow
The Naughtiness In Me - Honeyhoney
Jah Jah Can - Jdee
A Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives
*I-95 - Fountains Of Wayne
Duke Of Earl - Gene Chandler
Mr. Carter - Lil Wayne
All I Want - 702
Inside Your Heaven - Carrie Underwood


AMAZING cover of the day: "All the Things She Said" by Pol Rossignani


Gold Star: "Maybe" by Jack Johnson.


Newly Appreciated Gem: "I-95" by Fountains Of Wayne.

It's a nine hour drive
From me to you
South on 1-95
And I'll do it til the day that I die
If I need to, just to see you
Just to see you


Im glad its a third of the drive, but its still too far.



More to come tomorrow.


Songs Left: 5,339
Days to Go: 230
1 comments more...

1 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!