Demo Blog

Day 122

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

Bring Me To Life - Pennharmonics
Doolin Dalton - The Eagles
The Cold, the Dark & the Silence - Sea Wolf
Delicate - Damien Rice
Barely Legal - The Strokes
Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
Sleigh Ride - Ella Fitzgerald
Kendhey Ne Naina - DJ VIx
Raise Your Hands - Dr Zeus
Dancin' In The Wind - Hanson
Rodeo Songs - Young Lords
Without You - Harry Nilsson
Today (Live) - Smashing Pumpkins
Mr.Sandman - The Chordettes
Welcome to Tijuana - Manu Chao
Timebomb - ohGr
*Jane Says - Jane's Addiction
*Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
*I'll Be There For You - The Rembrandts
Get Like Me - David Banner
Here's To The Past - A Day To Remember
Honeybee - Gloria Gaynor
After Midnight - Eric Clapton
Your Eyes Open - Keane


Hidden Gem: "The Cold, the Dark & the Silence" by Sea Wolf. Amazing. You need to hear this.


Please don't lie, don't lie to me
that you're not afraid, my love.
I know you well enough to know
you can't be alone.

If you were to roll, to roll down your window
you'd find the wind, the ice, the trees
that sway like skeletons outside.

But when the cold, the dark, and the silence come
it's like a sudden rush of water through your heart and lungs.



Golden oldie song of the day: "Mr.Sandman" by The Chordettes. Ahhh! i love it! its such a classic. Great 3 part female harmony. Fun concept. Im into it. I actually was 1/3 of a trio of girls who sang this in my junior high choir's christmas concert. Yeah. I know you already read about it on my IMDB page but i was just reminding you.


Statutory award: "Barely Legal" by The Strokes. I love this whole CD. The title reminds me that in 9 days i turn 21. WTF? It seems like just yesterday i was embedding music videos from HSM, Good Burger, and Doug into my blog. Oh wait...


Beautiful in every way song of the day: "Delicate" by Damien Rice. The guitar, the strings, the lyrics, the vocals, the meaning. Beautiful.

We might kiss when we are alone
When nobody's watching
We might take it home
We might make out when nobody's there
It's not that we're scared
It's just that it's delicate

So why do you fill my sorrow
With the words you've borrowed
From the only place you've known?
And why do you sing Hallelujah
If it means nothing to you?
Why do you sing with me at all?

We might live like never before
When there's nothing to give
Well how can we ask for more
We might make love in some sacred place
The look on your face is delicate

So why do you fill my sorrow
With the words you've borrowed
From the only place you've known?
And why do you sing Hallelujah
If it means nothing to you?
Why do you sing with me at all?



Annoying TV Show theme song award: "I'll Be There For You" by The Rembrandts. OH EM GEE! Its the theme song for Friends! That show about a group of friends! Hahaha! YAY! lets be unrealistically attractive and witty and typecasted and go dance around in fountains. YAY. fun. blaaaah.


Pregaming song of the day: "After Midnight" by Eric Clapton. I used to play this song as i was getting ready to go out in culinary school. I was such a hippie. Who else gets ready for parties to Eric Clapton?



More to come tomorrow.


Songs Left: 5,647
Days to Go: 243
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!