Demo Blog

Day 134

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

*Hotel California - The Eagles
This I Swear - The Skyliners
My Last Girlfriend - Snow Patrol
Anybody Out There - Burlap To Cashmere
Sisters Of The Moon - Fleetwood Mac
Stop - Pink Floyd
Where's The Love - Hanson
*Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
How Come - Ray LaMontagne
Freedom - Pete Murray
*The District Sleeps Alone Tonight - The Postal Service
Bop to the Top - Ryan & Sharpay
Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney
I Want It All - High School Musical 3
Nugget - Cake
Let's Get it On - Marvin Gaye
A Child Is Born - Harry Chapin
The Pretender - Jackson Browne
Deep - Citizen Cope
Can't Help Falling in Love - U2
I'm A Loser - The Beatles
I Hate Camera - The Bird and The Bee
Destination: Nowhere Near - The Matches
Us Weakly - Electric Owls


Gold Star: "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" by The Postal Service



More to come tomorrow.


Songs Left: 5,363
Days to Go: 231
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!