Demo Blog

Day 127

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

*I Can Make You Feel It - Home Video
Something Like You - 'N Sync
Fooling Yourself - Styx
Blue Eyes - Cary Brothers
Making Enemies - Snow Patrol
Another Brick In The Wall (Part 3) - Pink Floyd
Infinite Tamboura - Rusted Root
Cool Rider - Michelle Pfeiffer
Would I Lie To You Baby - Charles And Eddie
Nightingale - Norah Jones
Stone Free - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
Strange and Beautiful - Aqualung
Your Bangles - Dr Zeus
The Island: Come & See/The Landlord’s Daughter/You’ll Not Feel The Drowning - The Decemberists
*Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Half Of My Heart - John Mayer & Taylor Swift
If You Could Only See - Tonic
Endlessly - Muse
Hey, Hey - The Elms
Till Tommorrow - Don McLean
Whats Your Fantasy - Ludacris
Holding Back The Years - Simply Red
I Want To Tell You - The Beatles


Hidden Gem : "Blue Eyes" by Cary Brothers


Best Lyrics of the day: "I Can Make You Feel It" by Home Video.

She said she doesn't like it here, left everything back home
She was lost and bitter, broken and alone
She said she drinks too much, to make the nights go by
She was barely conscious, breathing through a straw
She held my hand and kissed my lips
She begged me to help her feel
And I said
I can make you feel it

She said she was a person before they brought her down
She was better than this dark relentless town
She had another lover who kept her in a cage
She had sold her future and buried who she was
And I said
I can make you feel it

Oh to touch the people, to really feel them

I can make you feel it



Redemption award: "Half Of My Heart" by John Mayer & Taylor Swift. I kind of hated this song when i first heard Mayer's new album. But today, today i kind of like it. A lot. Well done John. Redeemed.


90's tune of the day: "If You Could Only See" by Tonic


Totally random unrelated news update: I just found out through wikipedia that Jamie Lee Curtis is Jake Gyllenhaal's godmother. RANDOM. And fantastic. Because it means when i finally chase down Jake and marry him Jamie Lee will be my Fairy Godmother-in-law. Win.

future hubby

future fairy godmother


Gold Star: "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand. I love this whole ablum. Itll be a classic favorite of mine forever.

If I move, this could die
If eyes move this can die
Come on... Take me out




More to come tomorrow.


Songs Left: 5,530
Days to Go: 238
2 comments more...

2 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!