Demo Blog

Day 125

by thepilge on Nov.22, 2009, under

*Walk On The Wild Side - Lou Reed
**Thanks For The Memories - Fall Out Boy
Good Day - Nappy Roots
*The Rat - Dead Confederate
I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
We R Super Heroes - Robbert Bobbert and the Bubble Machine
Be With You - Enrique Iglesias
Rhythm Is A Dancer - Snap!
Everybody (Backstreet's Back) - Backstreet Boys
Baby-Baby-Baby - TLC
She's Got The Rythm (And I Got The Blues) - Alan Jackson
The Dagger - Nebula
Before Your Love [New Mix][*] - Kelly Clarkson
Bye Bye Love - The Everly Brothers
Hello Sunshine - Super Furry Animals
Oppressions Each - Brightblack Morning Light
Ain't Too Proud To Beg - The Temptations
Only The Young - Journey
Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
Discotheque - U2
Sas Kutni - Heera Group
Peace Train - Cat Stevens
I'm A Broken Heart - The Bird and The Bee
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2


Treadmill track of the day: "Walk On The Wild Side" by Lou Reed. Who DOESNT love this song. Im gonna make a sims family right now with 5 characters: Holly, Candy, Little Joe, Sugar Plum Fairy, and Jackie. I wiki-ed this and got some fun info"

"The lyrics tell of a series of individuals and their journeys to New York City, and refers to several of the regular "superstars" at Andy Warhol's New York studio, The Factory, namely Holly Woodlawn, Candy Darling, Joe Dallesandro, Jackie Curtis and Joe Campbell (referred to in the song by his nickname Sugar Plum Fairy)"

check out the lyrics for the whole story here.


Almost Gold Star: "Be With You" by Enrique Iglesias.


Pre-Exam anti-anxiety track of the day: "Good Day" by Nappy Roots. This came on 10 minutes before my Chemistry final. Talk about good timing! I sent Cawr a thank you txt for giving me this badass song, it is a blast. I love the kids singing the chorus. Check it out.


TURN IT UP! song of the day: "Thanks For The Memories" by Fall Out Boy.


Chinese Zodiac song of the day: "The Rat" by Dead Confederate (The rat is the first sign of the 12 year chinese zodiac cycle). I heard this last summer and cant put a finger on why i love it so much. I think its the slow pulsing darkness. hmm. see if you can decipher it:




Definitely never sing this on American Idol award: "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston. Its a classic.


Gold Star: "Bye Bye Love" by The Everly Brothers. Its so simple but says so much.


Utah Mix 2 Award: "Hello Sunshine" by Super Furry Animals. Favorite part below:

"Hello sunshine
Come into my life

In honesty
It's been a while
Since we had reason left to smile
Hello sunshine
Come into my life"



Facebook status of the day: "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice. And this was BEFORE it was on Glee. Crazy right? I def turned this one up as i rolled into the penn state parking lot. Windows down. Shades on. Im so cool. Word to your motha.



More to come tomorrow.


Songs Left: 5,576
Days to Go: 240
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!